Donate your MileagePlus miles or money to support relief efforts in Maui
Since August 10, 2023, our MileagePlus members, along with United, have donated more than 52 million miles and nearly $475,000 to aid Airlink, the American Red Cross and Maui Food Bank. This is in addition to ongoing humanitarian cargo shipments – including baby formula, canned goods, hygiene kits and more. You can continue to support relief efforts in Maui by donating money or miles to Airlink, the American Red Cross and Maui Food Bank.
Airlink is a rapid-response disaster relief organization that helps 130+ nonprofit partners save lives, deliver supplies, and rebuild communities in crisis thanks to the power of aviation.
American Red Cross
We are the American Red Cross — Sleeves Up. Hearts Open. All In.
Maui Food Bank
Donate today to help Maui Food Bank provide meals to those in need.
Maui Support – August 2023 Terms and Conditions United Airlines
United Airlines MileagePlus® United Humanitarian Support for Maui Miles on a Mission matching gift terms and conditions:
- You must be a MileagePlus® member before donating to participate. To join MileagePlus for free, go to united.com.
- For a MileagePlus member’s miles donation to a charity to be matched by United, donation of miles must be made to Qualifying Charities at donate.mileageplus.com/MauiSupport and must be a minimum of 1,000 miles. Qualifying Charities: Airlink and American Red Cross.
- Donation must be made by 11:59pm CST on August 31 2023 (the "Promotional Period"), to qualify for the match.
- United will match 100% of miles donations received by Qualifying Charities during the Promotional Period up to an aggregate of Five (5) million MileagePlus bonus award miles across all Qualifying Charities, and donations will be matched on a first-come, first-served basis to the Qualifying Charities receiving donations.
- Members will not receive any MileagePlus bonus award miles in connection with any matching donation made by United.
- Miles donations are non-refundable.
- This is a limited time offer and is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- For additional terms and conditions, please visit: https://donate.mileageplus.com/termsandconditions.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, which are expressly incorporated herein. Information in this communication relates to the MileagePlus program and/or the Premier program within the MileagePlus program. Such information does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus program rules. United may change the MileagePlus program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count or qualify for Premier® status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus program and/or the Premier program, including without limitation the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements of the Premier program, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, go to www.united.com.