Help fly Afghan evacuees to their new homes across the United States
Join us today by donating miles to Miles4Migrants for their ‘Billion Mile Challenge’ to secure 70,000 donated flights for Afghan evacuees as they begin the resettlement process.
United is proud to build on a Miles on a Mission effort announced in August to collect donations for three nonprofit organizations, including Miles4Migrants, and match donations up to 15 million miles. Miles4Migrants received 14.2 million of the 15 million match.
To help Miles4Migrants reach their goal, United will provide a free one-way domestic ticket to the organization for every 15,000 miles donated by customers. Additionally, customers who donate a minimum of 25,000 miles will be rewarded with a $100 TravelBank credit for future travel. View full terms and conditons below.
Together with our generous MileagePlus members, we’ve supported more than 10,000 total flights with Miles4Migrants.
If you’re interested in donating cash to Miles4Migrants, please do so by going directly to their websites:
United MileagePlus® Afghan Refugee Resettlement Campaign bonus award and miles matching terms and conditions:
1. You must be a US resident and a MileagePlus(r) Member before donating to qualify for the bonus.
2. To join MileagePlus, go to united.com. United will provide one free domestic one-way ticket within the 50 United States to Miles4Migrants for every 15,000 MileagePlus miles donated by customers up to an aggregate total of no more than 6,000 one-way tickets.
3. Members who donate a minimum of 25,000 MileagePlus Miles in a single transaction will receive $100 in TravelBank cash in their accounts. To receive TravelBank cash, MileagePlus members must enter a valid MileagePlus account number and donate via our Miles on a Mission platform to Miles4Migrants that can be found at: donate.mileageplus.com. Pledges made via Miles4Migrants website and offline donations do not qualify. Contribution of MileagePlus Miles is not tax deductible. Donation must be made between October 21, 2021 and November 25, 2021. All TravelBank rules apply to TravelBank cash issued and can be found here: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/account/travelbank.html. TravelBank cash deposited as a result of this offer will expire 365 days from the date of deposit. TravelBank Cash is not transferable.
4. Donations are non-refundable.
5. The TravelBank Cash offer relating to this offer can be earned a maximum of one time per MileagePlus account. Each eligible member may earn up to $100 in TravelBank Cash.
6. An aggregate of $40,000 in TravelBank Cash will be awarded for this program and will be given in connection with donations of single transactions of at least 25,000 MileagePlus Miles on a first come, first served basis.
7. This offer is not combinable with any other offer.
8. This is a limited time offer and is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
9. Miles donated are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, which are expressly incorporated herein. If applicable, please allow 6-8 weeks after the close of the campaign for TravelBank cash to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus program including, changing or terminating the United MileagePlus® Afghan Refugee Resettlement Campaign and associated TravelBank award, at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus program, the United MileagePlus® Afghan Refugee Resettlement Campaign and/or TravelBank, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, go to www.united.com.